6/2/73

 Artie playing friend of the devil in at the airport. Marianne looking on with tearful eyes. Sentimental sweetness. Why do girls always fall through those who would destroy them. At night we went to huset. We met Jack Jack Miles Janice Janet Gary Mike Susan and Dan there. Got really stoned first. Then danced and drank the night away. I love dancing. I love jazz. Great night. We missed the last bus so me Gary and Mike

 walked home. We got home at 4:00 in the morning and found ourselves locked out. We had a climb through the window waking up miles

6/3/73

An easy nothing day. Just took it easy. At night me Miles Jack Susie ebbe yakob and Marianne went to Tivoli. We saw the ballet pantomime, a tumbling act, and the boys guard we had several beers we walked around and went on the roller coaster screaming our lungs out. We played pinball. Miles was taking pictures all over. Everyone trying to forget what everybody knows that this is our last night together. It was a good last night ending with a display of fireworks.

6/4/73

I sent a package home I was now just waiting to leave sitting in my Copenhagen room. We left around 1:30. I was preparing this journey with starts with good feelings confidence and exuberance to the time we went to Amsterdam racked with guilt over Jack frustration over ria and depression over my patterns in life My time in Copenhagen seemed to be of different monthly cycles February being home sickness and end of streak March being unmaterialized hopes. April traveling and feeling good may finally getting it all together on the ferry there was a group of us from DIS and we sat on the deck and had a informal party. There was me Miles Jack Gary Janet Steve lesser Diane two girls from Michigan and one Canadian we were drinking and smoking hash on the sundeck. We were playing frisbee.we then got on the older bonds and met at one a rest up all of us drinking coffee and getting this laughing hysterically. Miles and I then drove to Luxembourg from 8:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. . We picked up two hitchhikers while doing so.

6/5/73

We arrived in Luxembourg and got on a train to Paris. we got into Paris and walk for about an hour and a half from the guy that the Nord to the Eiffel tower. We had a joyful reunion there as miles Jessica Arnie victor and I all arrived within 5 minutes of each other. We got a room at the hotel de la llore which was in the left bank. At night we had a good French meal at la boucherie. I had Bill the five of us then walked to the cafe where Hemingway and Joyce hung out Miles just came out he felt tired and decided to head back. Jessica was saying how she felt less pressurized in England and that she was full of stress and horny was not helpful due to his own neuroses.

Love is often not enough. I reach different conclusions of love from Europe realizing that I don't necessarily have to fight battles that maybe they don't need to fight and I'm overreacting from paranoia and awful hurt people do the same maybe I'm too self dependent and see betrayal where there is none. Future side note has I am dictating this some 50 years later and unfortunately I still have not learned enough of the lessons




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10/11/23

camp tac 2

richmond