more camp1969

I often had starts and fits in terms of writing in my journal or keeping up on the journal. I do when I look back reflect on the fact that the period of the 68 to when I started law school in 76 was perhaps the most creative. My life. Soon thereafter it changed. I don't know if it was due to law school which crushed creativity or being married so I the romantic ups and downs were down with or just life in general that became too real and therefore escaping the fantasy was harder and harder. The summer of 69 was the greatest it was one of the greatest if not the greatest summer of my life it's a period where I most grew and changed to what I was for the high school college years and perhaps for the rest of my life. I grew in so many ways and became much more rule I was ultimately to become. I was away from high school and sorge and therefore could develop on my own. I often felt camps a great place to change and grow away from the expectations or the social pressures in one's town. So for what was one of the most important summers in my life I rode for a little I'm putting down here the entry that I wrote
 August 27 1969
Back from camp. Great, fantastic, experiences. Joanie stock hamar number 13 short well-built braces fairface one night made out messy on concrete floor she got disgusted dropped to be the next day. Robin Goldstein number 14 the one tall slim long black hair beautiful man charming. Went out for 3 weeks. Saturday night social spent making it on beach going down shore to see her. Sharon Stern number 15 counselor drunk at cosmed in made out with her. Next morning pretending nothing happened. Eileen Hirsch number 16 blonde beautiful body obnoxious as hell always playing little games went out with her for about a week felt her up then dropped her. Ronnie laser number 17 got her the night I broke up with Eileen Hirsch short dumb but fun to be with went out the rest of the summer with her was with her on several times in athletic field in my tent and visiting day etc
Tried pot four times first went drunk how could he explain being high it was good but I think I'll stay off of it nutmeg three times good first two times got sick third time
 September 3 1969
Camp was great I think I grew up everything's so wrapped up and insecure now I have to get back to my proper perspective
 September 4 1969
Remembrances of summer I can't explain how great it was but I feel I grew up became easier with people more short with myself laughing easily smiling brightly etc
I went to Woodstock it was beautiful 400,000 people all like us just moving to the music no hassles just love
So that was it for camp The summer of 69 which was perhaps the most important summer of my life I wish I had put more down I wish I could remember more I think another time I will put down as much as I can remember as some sort of oral recital

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10/11/23

camp tac 2

richmond